Program Funding Opportunities
FY21 Defense Medical Research and Development Program (DMRDP)
The pre-application submission deadline for the following DMRDP/JPC-6 funding opportunities has passed.
Submission of full applications to these funding opportunities will only be accepted if you received an invitation to submit an application or if a Letter of Intent was required and it was submitted by the pre-application due date deadline.
Synopsis of FY21 DMRDP/JPC-6 Award Mechanisms - (Adobe PDF) - provides a brief description and key elements of the award mechanism.
|Mechanism||Release Date||Program Announcement/Instructions||Submission Deadline|
|Battlefield Resuscitation for Immediate Stabilization of Combat Casualties Award||December 21, 2020||
General Submission Instructions
January 21, 2021
April 7, 2021
- DMRDP Home Page
- Medical Simulation and Information Sciences Research Program (JPC-1)
- Military Infectious Diseases Research Program (JPC-2)
- Military Operational Medicine Research Program (JPC-5)
- Combat Casualty Care Research Program (JPC-6)
- Radiation Health Effects Research Program (JPC-7)
- Clinical and Rehabilitative Medicine Research Program (JPC-8)
- U.S. Department of Education Accredited Postsecondary Minority Institutions List
- DMRDP Program Funding Opportunities Archives
- Webinar Series
For further information, please send e-mail to:
Last updated Thursday, January 21, 2021